What’s my home worth today?
Get a FREE – no strings attached valuation report of your home.
Selling Your Home?
Selling your home in today’s real estate market is different that it was… just a year or two ago. In many areas of Leon County, we’ve shifted from a buyers market to a seller’s market, primarily due to the lack of quality homes on the market. No matter what type market, your home needs to be unforgettable to the buyer in order to sell quickly and for top dollar. That is why I have a staging consultant come out and view your property and give recommendations. Staged properties sell for more and sell quicker – when done right! Choosing a real estate professional who is knowledgeable in your area and who provides a creative, and aggressive marketing strategy is imperative.
The Marketing Plan
Spread the News
While you are cleaning and doing pre-sale repairs, I will market your home as “Coming Soon” to local agents, neighbors, and my database of buyers before your home is officially listed in the MLS. My goal is to generate as much interest in your home as possible to get it sold quicker and for more money.
Once you officially list your home, it will be marketed in the MLS system where it will be viewed daily by thousand of real agents as well as prospective buyers. It will also be displayed on websites such as Realtor.com and Zillow. Your neighbors will receive a Just Listed postcard or flier so they too, can tell all their friends and family about the newly list home in their neighborhood.
Bringing in the Buyers
Millennials are a huge segment of the buyers today and 92% of them now use the internet in their home search process. Many of these potential homeowners browse social media for advertised listings, tips for homebuyers and to find their real estate agent.
Capturing Your Home at its Best
We want buyers to be blown away when they first see your home online – and when they tour it in person. So getting great photographs are crucial. We will walk through your home prior to taking photos and so we ensure we get the very best photos for online and your brochures and fliers.
Communication is Key
I encourage honest and open conversations. You will be updated on a regular basis with feedback from potential buyers and agents and any new competition in your neighborhood.
For a full view of the marketing plan, please call Robyn Yant at 850-3220-3050 for an in-home consultation. If you would feel more comfortable speaking over the phone first, we can do that as well – I’m flexible!
Tips to Help You Sell
5 things to Consider
Before officially listing your home, a few things you should consider to ensure your home sells for more money and quicker.
- Treat floors and walls. If you can’t afford to paint your walls, a good cleaning will help
- Declutter, Declutter, Declutter. Remove as much of your personal items, such as photos and awards, as possible.
- Get it clean! Clean your home from the top to bottom. Clean curtains and rugs, wash walls and baseboards. Add some fresh scents throughout the house. Buyers will be looking!
- Do some pre-inspections to see what needs to be repaired. Getting it done before putting in on the market can avoid last minute haggling and request for price reductions by the buyer.
- Consider Staging – This should be #1! I will have a professional stager give recommendations to help sell your property.
Why Choose Me?
In addition to being down-right passionate about real estate, I am 120% committed to superior customer service and have built my business based on this belief system:
- I believe that selling your home should be a positive experience
- I believe in honest communication
- I believe that as I work in my purpose, you are guaranteed successful results
- I believe in the integrity and professionalism behind the Realtor designation
- I believe in listening to your needs and hearing your concerns
If you decide to hire me, I would like to be chosen for three reasons:
- My integrity
- My hustle and commitment to do whatever it takes
- My skill and knowledge of the Tallahassee and surrounding areas real estate market
Robyn was awesome!
Professional & Knowledgeable